Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Xervish's Abode. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Xervish's Abode. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Xervish's Abode. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Xervish's Abode. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Xervish's Abode. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Xervish's Abode. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Xervish's Abode. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Xervish's Abode. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Xervish's Abode. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Xervish's Abode.

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xervish's Abode. Empty Xervish's Abode.

Post by Josh Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 am

Xervish's home is located in the Elven Gathering. Along with the main part of the Gathering - of which all elves share - each have their own home within the forest. Xervish's is located deep in the forest and is near-impossible to find unless you have been given a map to follow. Even then, you can still easily get lost.
The entrance to his home is within a bed of rocks that is set in the scared grove. An spring-time green glow pierces the trees and between the hours of the Zenith (Noon) the gloow shines upon the rocks, indicating the correct entrance.
Within - although you would expect it to be cave like, muddy and dirty - it is perfectly clean. The tunnels walls are lined with crystals (thus typical of Xervish). It extends deep into the ground with various chambers and rooms.
He has a small sleeping room, that consists of a sleeping sack, a small fire and nothing much else.
There is also a small sutdy that contains a plethora of books and a small workbench where he studies various crystals and their qualities.
There is a tunnel that leads into an underground cave, with a river running through it. This is where he gets his supply of food, water and also all his crystals which seem to thrive in abundance.
There are many other chjambers, some of which are secret, which contain his many workings of newly created technology that he is studying that will proove useful in the future. These are protected by great Arts though and only a fool would dare break in and steal it.

Last edited by Josh on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Xervish's Abode. Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Xervish's Abode. Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Xervish's Abode. Empty Re: Xervish's Abode.

Post by Josh Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 am

[Reserved]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Xervish's Abode. Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Xervish's Abode. Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Xervish was in his study when he felt the reopening of the mind link. Through it, Xervish sends a message to Lee: Lee? Are you ok? It has been a while since we last talked, even under the... circumstances.
He waits for him to reply but instead something unexpected happens with Lee.

[In other words, you appear here o,o]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:15 pm

Lee Knocked on the door giving it a loud thud as it was raining his hair is covering most of his eyes and his clothes our soaking He does an even loud knock.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Xervish's Abode. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Xervish's Abode. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Xervish gets up from his study and makes his way through the chambers, into the tunnel and then opens the door with magic. Surprise washes over him.
"Lee?" He grabs him and brings him inside, leading him down the hall. He goes into Lee's old room and sets him down on the bed. He lights the fire with a small blast of flame from his finger tips and diverts his attention back to Lee.
"Tell me, Lee. What happened? I haven't seen you in a while and you seem... different again."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:20 pm

Without Lee knowing, Arnon had been tracking him since the day he had trained him up into a better fighter, pushing the boy to his peak. Therefore, Arnon knew what had happened to Lee and where he was at the time. He had suddenly moved a long distance in some time and this disturbed the Shura, he still thought that Lee would join him and powerful. Another thing he could sense was the fading dark energy in the boy souls, he would be welcomed where he had to go but it was an emergency. Arnon would have to travel to the home of Xervish and he could get there using Lee as a guide.

Raising into the air in the center of Neldorin via his wings, he blasted off through the air at about 90mph, without even reaching his top speed. Regular dragons where fast but due to his lower weight, Arnon could go much, much faster and after about 20 seconds in the air he was hitting 150mph. Flying was his very thing about what he was, it was much more fun and exciting way to travel, better than horses or walking or teleporting, in his personal opinion. After a few minutes at this speed he came down on the roof loudly, sending a thud throughout the home.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Gold: 1000
Strengh:
Xervish's Abode. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Xervish's Abode. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:22 pm

''Its Misa...Or should i say Yami she took all my powers away...And thank god she stored my evil away'' Lee Wipes his fourhead. ''You see Yami did somthing to my brother....'' Lee sits up on the bed ''Im sorry Uncle.... for everything i did'' Lee looks around the room ''The evil may of been rid out my body but now Im Powerless''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Xervish's Abode. Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Xervish's Abode. Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:26 pm

From within Lee's Sack, there is a letter from Misa.
It drifts out of the bag and into Xervish's hands.

"To Xérvísh,
I wish to apologize for the actions i took. Turning Lee into a Monster seemed to be a slight mistake after a while. He proved useful, but the power got to his head.
If you need to ever use that power again, contact me, Misa. I have reason to believe that i will have to summon that side to him again in the future.
Within this letter, there is a small carving knife. To Summon me, i need to be able to hear the sound of blood dripping, created by this blade.
I'm afraid thats the only way to summonm me, a soul reaper.
Now we are on a truce, i feel i can say these things to you. For now.
Good luck with Lee, he's a good kid.
Signed, Misa.
Leader of the Black Thorn Halos'"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
Xervish's Abode. Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Xervish's Abode. Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 pm

[There is no roof but i'll except you hitting the rocks causing a small tremble throughout the place. :] ]

He takes the letter and reads it through. Then he looks to the knife and places it in a pocket in his robes. He says nothing but silently acknowledges Misa.
Xervish feels the tremble.
"Lee, Ill be right back." He says as he goes off to investigate. Instead of headint the the door, he heads down a side tunnel that leads off to a small, narrow room. He climbs a small iron ladder and pushes a stone out of the way from the top, leading onto the roof. He pokes his head and from it and notices the Shura on the roof. He sighs to himself.
"This is just what we need," Xervish tells him sarcasticly.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 pm

"I may not be what you need, but I am certainly the person who can help Lee regain a little bit of power to his frail little body", Arnon said before dropping down through the rocks on to the floor of Xervishs home where he saw Lee, looking a little bit out of it on the floor, "Hello".

Last edited by Gareth on Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:
Xervish's Abode. Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Xervish's Abode. Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Stepping towards Lee, he holds his arms out in front of him in a protecting manner.
"Stay away from him. You've been causing enough trouble around here and you won't be causing any in this place or you will regret it. Deeply." He tells him. It may seem like a shallow threat but no one but Xervish knows of what lays in his home. "Now state your purpose or leave."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:37 pm

"Well, you know it is unwise to threatening me. In case you don't know, I'm pretty sure Lee is still on my side and not yours and therefore would probably much rather have me than you and if it still matters, I'm here to help my young friend", Arnon shoved Xervish aside and walked on over to Lee, kneeling down beside him and looking into the boys eyes, it was clear he felt some pain from having part of his soul taken from inside him. Placing his hand on Lee's head, he deceiphered his memories through magic and instantly knew what had happened to the kid.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:43 pm

The mechanical sound of legs moving echoed through out the room. A small eight legged device crawled around, a pulsating glow eminating from its structure.
"This is one of my devices i have been developing. Its powered on the secret art. It can do many," He paused, as it latched onto Arnon's leg and a needle type device so thin and sharp, punctured his skin "things. Yes. It can penetrate even a Shura's thick skin. Think of it as a warning. If you try anything, you will regret it."
With a pushing motion of his hand, the device crawled away into the corner and imploded and then exploded. Smoke was left hanging in the room.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:47 pm

"Xervish, do you honestly think I care about your little inventions? You know I can easily kill you or any weird little piece of junk you happen to send my way", Arnon said, pressing a finger from each end on to Lee's temples, a few good vibes of magic spread through his head and took some of the pain away from him. Arnon followed this up with a pick me up of magical strength, restoring Lee's energy flow.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:53 pm

"Not just little. I have devices three times the size of you. Not with the purpose of destroying a Shura but those adjustments could be made. And what with the whole forest of the leves at my command, i would hardly think you'd try and touch me." A small frown appeared on Xervish's face as he looked at Lee but it was gone just as quickly.
"You know, no matter who Lee is trained with, he will always turn to me in the end. I raised him as a child, I helped with his first training. I was like a father to him. No matter what happens, No matter how it ends, Lee always will have that bond and link tied with me." Another pause and then "Anyway, i don't need to destroy you, yet. You are prooving to be useful towards Lee's recovery."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:55 pm

[Thats just say Lee has been asleep all this time]

Lee still having his eyes closed sound asleep not even making the slightest of noise.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm

[Dont do much. Off to watch Waterloo road. Continue in an hour :} ]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Xervish steps over towards Lee and places two fingers on his forehead. A small white glow appears as he tries to rouse Lee from his sleep. He gently nudges his shoulder.
"Lee? Wake up." He says, briskly.

[This is just to continue this rp >_>' ]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Arnon kept his positions looking dwon on the boy, he would feel better nwo that some of magic had been restored but unless he accepted Arnons offer he would never be as pwoerful as he could be. After Lee woke up, Arnon addressed him, "Lee, how would you like to be twice as strong as ou ever have been?"

[ right, its all part of Arnon dying. Arnon will him half-shura, Xervish will try to stop him, Lee will accept the transformation but then betray Arnon and tahts how the battle shall start? preferably on Habbo today or tomorrow]
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:32 pm

[Ok Then Ill turn good for good Unless nasty Meg changes me back]

Lee Thinks for a while going back to a boy who only wanted power and desire or careing about loved ones.A though poped into his mind but did not think of it deeply or through just in case Arnon would happend to read his mind.Lee then sits up and opens his mouth with a nice clean breath Smile
''Yes Ill accept this offer''Lee said this while exetending his arm for a hand shake and to also pull him up.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 pm

"Lee," Xervish says sternly "Remember how the Black Thorn Haloes used you? This will be exactly the same. Think twice about it." He thought back to the moment before the Black Thorn Haloes took Lee in. When they had just entered Stormforce and were on a recconaisance but then Lee was foolish and kept wondering off on his own and got captured.
"I can't decide for you but i will try and stop you."

[Tbh, I hate RPing on habbo now. Forum RP is so much better. More imaginative, describable and indepth. Its probably because i just love reading fantasy. Im an addict to it. But, Meh.]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:23 am

[ Well, I' not having Arnon die on the forum ]

Arnon extended his hand to Lee's and grasped it as if to pull him up but immediately a dark red energy spread among the two travelling down Arnons arm, up Lee's and then to the boys chest. The energy passed into him and merged with soul, infusing it with dragon like tendencies. Almost straight away Lee began to shake and get taler growing from 5"2 to anout 5"10 in only a few seconds, after this came the wings which ripped through his skin at the back sending blood spalttering around the room but the cuts on Lee' back immediately healed over with scales with more appearing on his upper arms. His eyes went from their usual human colour to dragonic yellow. Lee was now about 30% and soon would gaim fire magic to grow him to 50%, "Well, at the minute your about equal to your old self, but once you rach 50% Shura you'll be stronger and with the Sword of Eon I heard you have well.. You'll be very powerful, we'll leave it at that".
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:14 am

[Make me short again this istance! Smile Im not kidding....]

''I did not say anthing about becoming a shura!''Lee shouted this at Arnon''I only wanted to be more powerful''Lee turns to Xervish in dis-belive Lee then looked at Arnon ''Oh well just one adjustment could be made,make me shorter maybe?''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:16 am

"I do not believe it can be changed, height comes with been a Shura", Arnon said shaking his head in Lee's direction. He then turned to Xervish and smirked to the elf before walking towards the front door intending to leave.

[ Um, now would be a good time to do it on Habbo ]
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 am

Xervish pinches his forehead and shook his head.
"See, I told you to think about it and now look what happens." He turned to the Shura. "You better do as he says." He threatens. He then extends his energy into Lee and starts to fight back the transformation, trying to push it out of him. Shura magic was strong stuff though...
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next