Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)

2 posters

Go down

Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) Empty Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)

Post by Jordan Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:50 am

Yip-Lee's body was lieing on the hard ground on a cold night, where it looked like every deep breath was a brush of fire. His heart was not moving, well aboustley nothing was moving he had perished. To much power, maybe but we all know somthing it was long journey and a big road is ahead for many of us. A Few leaves brushed his neck as they where swaying in the wind.

Yip-Lee was not alive or in heaven or hell... He was in a far greater place some where with everything he could want. He was with a loving family and freinds he had met alot of people over the years and is now with them all...In a far better place, inside the spirt realm where it was impossible to break out of but, why would anyone...]

There was a note left on the gorund beside him...

To Everybody I am sorry for the madness I caused for the sense of danger I gave everyone, but hay I saved this world plenty of times, and I destroyed it at the same time as all things hopfully will get better in time and who ever finds this letter take me to My father... Huji Lee

From Yip-Lee
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) Empty Re: Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)

Post by Roland Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm

Hijo walked out of the mist surrounding the scorched hard ground.
"Yip.....what have you done to yourself ?" Hijo said to himself, after lighting a cigar. He knelt down and picked up the note.
"So be it...." Hijo picked up the body and slung it over his shoulder and walked off into the mist.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Gold: 1005
Strengh:
Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) Left_bar_bleue5896/9999Its the End... (My last ever role play scene) Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down