Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

World war Two role play. And Helping Megan. :)

4 posters

Go down

World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty World war Two role play. And Helping Megan. :)

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:15 am

This is something i would like some help with. This has a set story, i just want to see how we can interpret this into something interesting and good.

The Allies have advanced to Rome, Italy, In an attempt to capture the city. They Eventually do succed, however, on their journey they encounted problems, who said war was easy? Their enemy lurk in every corner, fitted with gas bombs and plenty of Ammo. The Allied troops are tired and restless, injured and deeply effected by the sights they have seen. Your officers are Thomas, he is a strong, intelligant man, the surviviour of the group of officers leading the capture. Cecil is a man who is up him self, he looks down on everyone, Thomas has often put him in his place. George is the younger of the Officers, he is seen as childish and shy, however, he is completely consumed by his love for his wife Lucy, he sits and waits for her letters to arrive on his bed, within his knapsack, he has hundreds of pictures and letters from her. He hasn't been concentrating and this will ultimatley lead to his death later on, he will be killed by gas, everyone else managed to put their gas masks on, he wasn't concentrating and didn't hear the warnings. Thomas is friends with George, and witness's his death. Cecil didn't like George and is jealous of georges marriage to Lucy. Lucy and Cecil used to be engaged, Lucy found him boring and concealed to only his hobbies, showing little interest in her.
This story is about journeys, both emotional and physical. Emotional being the effects of war and watching so many die in front of you, and physical, obviously being the advance into Rome and capturing it.

An Inspirational line of a song.
"Theres an Iron smell of blood in the air, and now i see it everywhere"

Muchly appricated if you could help me with this. :}
I want to see how this story could unfold.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Left_bar_bleue1569/8000World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty Re: World war Two role play. And Helping Megan. :)

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:00 am

"MOVE, NOW! GO GO GO!" I (Thomas) Called out, pointing towards the small empty villa. As we ran forward, guns straped to our arms, ready and loaded, Shells shattered on the walls next to us, barley scraping our helmets. The Enemy on the roof tops of some distant building, we had no time to check where, we had to keep moving on. "COME ON, GET IN THERE! ALL OF YOU!"
As i turned around, i noticed Officer George Emerson kissing a small photograph of his wife, Lucy, before darting into the villa. As i glanced to him, i realised how dirty and scruffy his uniform was, not such a good role model for our soliders. I just ignored it for now. We had more important matters at hand. We were being closely watched. Cecil, another officer was looking down on George, who had sunk to the floor with the rest of the men. They were exhausted, we had been travelling for days to get to Rome, just to find that our enemy was waiting for us.

I flicked my rifle into my cold hands, swung it around into a firm grip and ducked below the window ledge, looking out for signs of danger. Some of the other soliders followed my lead, and kept an eye on the other windows. Cecil took out his bayonette and attached it to his rifle. George looked up, like he was about to speak, but decided not to.

We were finally ready...When a sudden burst of machine gun fire was heard. It bounced of the far window ledge ...
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Left_bar_bleue1569/8000World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

Back to top Go down

World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty Re: World war Two role play. And Helping Megan. :)

Post by Josh Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:53 am

[I'll take on George, but i'll write in the third person.]

George was tired, filthy and on edge. It had been far too long since they had had a rest and at every sound he flinched - the war was starting to get to him.
At the sound of the machine gun, hit the floor, one hand over his head and the other clutching the picture of Lucy tight to his chest. He realised his right hand was empty. He always made this blunder, right in the mdist of an attack. He took out his Sniper Rifle from it's holster reloaded the ammunition in it. His hands were numb and shaking from exaustion; he kept dropping the ammunition and blundering about for it on the floor.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Left_bar_bleue5784/7500World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 am

[Since noone else is here yet, i'll be Cecil for a bit.]
Cecil ducked down and scuttled across to George, and swiftly whacking him on the shoulder. "Keep yourself together boy!"
I turned my head sharply, glaring towards Cecil and muttering to him "Officer Cecil, this is neither the time nor place! Back to your station!"

The machine guns continued with their endless bursts of metal.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:39 am

George looked towards Cecil reproachfully and then tucked the picture inside the side pocket of his uniform, careful not to make it more dirtier than it already was.
He pinched his leg slightly to clear his head. He had to focus.
George placed the rifle over the ledge of the window and looked down the metal square used to aim (inplace of the scopes they include today) and let off a shot. It completely went off target. He braced himself for the impact of Officer Cecil's hand again but - thankfully - it never came. He turned to his commanding officer, Thomas and gave him an apologetic glance. A spray of machine gun bullets came closer to the ledge. He ducked down breathing heavily. In the distance, a whining whistle could be heard, getting louder. Shells.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Left_bar_bleue5784/7500World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:43 pm

[If aloud Im joing as Someone called John in first person]

I Placed his rifle on a ledge of the Villa balcony Hidden to any Foes lieing in his path He aimed it at a rooftop spotting two men what looked to be aiming at him. Although I was hidden behind sand bags and all sorts I ducked down and put his walkie talkie to his Mouth ''George Nazi's Solider our on the rooftop of the building next to us I repeat Nazi soliders our on the roof oppsiote us'' More Nazi'es came as if the two allready their told them to come because they spotted Me.I tightined my helmet and reloaded my pistol and rifle with more amunition.I had black ash on my cheeks no point for me rubbing it of more the camaflarge. I placed my rifle back on the ledge of the balcony still hidden from the enimie.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:57 am

I looked out of the window i was guarding, spotting two axies soliders. I Slide my hand down to my side, gripping a grenade from my belt, lifting it up above my head. My other hand following up to it, pinching the pin and ripping it out. "EVERYONE DOWN!"
I threw it across to where the Enemy soliders where hiding.
Ducking down under the window ledge.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 am

George instinctivly slid behind the window ledge as the grenade detonated, releasing it's shrapnel everywhere. He never saw what happened to the soliders but ti couldn't have been good.
A Shell had landed right next to the villa.
Half of the wall was blasted in with rock and debris flying everywhere. The air was thick with dust; it cleared and the villa was a chaos of hell.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:29 pm

I was taking cover while the bomb detonatded with many shells poping up next to me. I then heard machine guns shooting hitting one of the sand bags next to me. I had a cold breath at this point from all the shock I was in. I placed my rifle on the floor and unstrapped the machine gun attached to my waist and held it tightly in my hand.I Then placed it on the ledge and aimed it at a solider this was great begin unseen. But i foolishly pulled the trigger when the gun had no ammo.I seemed to be looseing it.I then pulled a pack of bullets out of my pocket and re-loaded the gun with it.I then placed it back on the ledge aiming at a solider and pulled the trigger, I managed to hit him on the leg the bullet ripped into his flesh and bone and blood was pouring everywere. The mans acomplist was trying to aid him by wrapping bandage around his leg.But at that moment that was when i pulled my trigger of my gun shooting the man aiding the other man, in the Head. I quickly ducked as a bullet fired at the sand bag. I said to myself ''Should i get inside the villa?''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 pm

"We have to move on, they know our position. Run to the monestry, this is urban warfare men, be on your guard. Who knows what our enemy is capable of."

I Exchange my rifle with a young soliders machine gun. It was heavier, but as an officer, i think i need a better gun to lead the mission.

I stood up against the wall, the other men crouching, i pulled out a smoke grenade and chucked it into the opening behind us.
We ran out and into a narrow alley way, not stopping or changing our pace.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:41 pm

I did not hear the Officer shout this so I stay in my posistion. I felt a strange feeling that they were going to capture me if I didnt move and i hoped to god that was not true. I then held a Nazi shout ''MAKE OUR WAY TO THE VILLA!'' Then a shiver went down my spine,I quickly picked up my rifle and strapped it to my belt I then ran inside the villa in a crouching mannar.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:15 pm

"Cecil!" i yelled, "Lead those men down this turning, me and George will take this one! Meet up at the front in 1 minute! EXACTLY!"
We split up, gtun shots echoing in the distance. An odd iron smell of blood lingured in the dense air above us. I turned around, and then i saw it... 2 of my squad had been shot in the neck. The red walls seemed to be narrowing in on us, we had to dash and grab the fallen men, and drag them with us. "We have to keep up the pace!" I ran faster, there was a small opening up ahead, we were going to make it..
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:32 pm

I was very cautious to spot what was around every corner in sight. But the it happend I saw it one of our soliders were shot down leaving blood splattering on the wall dripping down onto the crimson carpet. I quickly hid behind the wall I was at when I heard footsteps coming closer and closer, I had to think on my toes try to hide and I might of been seen or risk going out their killing myself instatnly. I took my third option Smile I quickly drew a smoke grenade and unclipped the top bit so in five seconds it would explode so i quickly chucked it to the men who were coming to me! I heard coughing and I went out their holding my machine gun as tight as I could. I pulled the trigger hitting a few men in their legs,their was no time to finish the rest I quickly sprinted away from them ''I need to find Cecil and George''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:55 am

[Ill take on cecil |:] ]
Cecil Hit the ground again after hearing the sound of a bullet hovering past his head, scared and unaware he looks round to his commandants and crys out to them
'SIR, HELP ME PLEASE IVE BEEN HIT IN THE LEG AND IM TO SCARED TO GET UP'
Saying this crying his lungs out with fright and pain due to the gaping hole in his leg
Cecil crawls carefully towards them crying out for help but to no avail
Another bullet flys past his head hitting a young boy soilder infront of him
'Im sorry brother' Noticing this was his brother he mourns for little time and presses on towards his commrades unaware of the banzai hiding in the bushes to his right.
The banzai jumps out crying out in japannese, Lunging at the downed soilder missing cecil by inches.
Cecil draws his leg knife and slices the banzai's neck making him bleed to death.
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Gold: Luca:1500 Guan: 980
Strengh:
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Left_bar_bleue6500/8000World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (6500/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 am

"Cecil, your an officer, stop windging and get the hell up! Your men can't see a weak person like you lead there britalian. Where's George?! I said as i ran back over to them, my men where safe for now, i needed to get everyone to the monastry. That is the building we must take over in order to finally capture Rome off the Axies.
I looked at the banzai, "Where the hell did the Jap come from? He working with the germans?"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:37 am

"I'm here, Captain!" George said, saluting. "What are your orders?"
He was bemused. Cecil had shown a weak side. Usually he was the first to get down someones throat if they were in his state. Perhaps the war has started to get to him..?
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:47 am

I Was running down the hallway that had crimson carpets paintings hung high on the wall of landscapes and familys that had once lived here,but then I spotted a Japnease soldier. I could not understand what he was trying to tell me, and I could not attack as I was talk to allways let them attack first. But this time was diffrent it was one vs one so I was quick to aim my gun right at his forehead and pulled the rusty trigger. It realeased a bullet at the speed of light hitting the center of his sweaty forhead. It ripped the skin and the flesh fired through the skull and ripped the brain. He fell to the floor for his death. Even if he was not going to attack me I could take no risks. I Was quick to go as i pulled a stiff handle on a door and ran through the room to the otherside.Their was a bigger door that I opended stiffer then the first. As it opended I spotted three figures Cecil and George I quickly ran to them not knowing of the Japnease they had encounterd. '' I think...'' I was running out of breath. ''I..think...I think...the Japnease are working with the Germans, I encounted one on my way here.''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:59 am

"Perhaps you are deluding yourself."
I turned to Cecil, "CECIL, get up! Your a gentleman, you were raised in the highest of standards. you should know about war by now, the first world war taught us something! STOP BEING A SISSY AND GET OFF YOUR ARSE!"
"George! Help him up, we have advance to the monestry now!"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:15 pm

'[I realised we completely forgot about this. I suppose we could carry on?]

George carefully went of to Cecil and grabbed his arm and roughly pulled him up before quickly backing away. He didn't like being too near Cecil. Not after... well, not after what happened between Cecil and Lucy.
He saluted once again. "Orders complete. Standing by, captain."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:46 pm

"We have to move, and fast. Into the Monastry!"
He led them all into the large building up ahead.
It was quiet, nothing stirred in the air, the gun shots faded... All we could hear were our own footsteps on the hard floor.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 pm

I said ''Are you sure its a wise idea for us all to be in here?'' John was catching his breath by leaning down and placeing the palm of his hands onto his knee's. ''If they find that were in here think of the bombings they could do to us and the city?''
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:34 pm

I Got Up Bandaging My Leg Up Limping Towards The Group.
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Gold: Luca:1500 Guan: 980
Strengh:
World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Left_bar_bleue6500/8000World war Two role play. And  Helping Megan. :) Empty_bar_bleue  (6500/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum