Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Character Inspiration EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Character Inspiration EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Character Inspiration EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Character Inspiration EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Character Inspiration EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Character Inspiration EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Character Inspiration EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Character Inspiration EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Character Inspiration EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Character Inspiration

4 posters

Go down

Character Inspiration Empty Character Inspiration

Post by Josh Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 pm

I was just wondering what inspiriation you get for yoru character. Like if your character is based on some other thing like an Anime or something.
The only character of mine that is inspired from something is Xervish Flydd. He is based on the character Xervish Flydd from the Three Worlds Cycle (Well of echoes Quartet and Song of Tears Trilogy mainly) He is a mancer and - like all mancers from this world - uses the secret art to power their things. Crystals are a main source of power storage and powering devices. ^^ See the slight resemblance? Very Happy

However, all my other character are soleley thought up out of nothing. They are all unique and i can't think of anything that i have based them on except my own imagination.;

You?
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Character Inspiration Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Character Inspiration Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Character Inspiration Empty Re: Character Inspiration

Post by Psycological Pain Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Carthryne Farrington is based on the character Fox in the film Wanted. She has a strong, outstanding personalyity who has been through a great deal of suffering in her life. Looks whise, I was in need of someone who would be a first pick, and stand out... Angelina Jolie, obviously.
The rest is probly my cousin, Cathryne. She is sweet, never dissapoints someone without saying a good thing. She's polite, kind and doesn't mind showing her body off, (-cough-Slut-cough-) if she wants the attention on someone.
Those are the two main insperations for her. =]
Psycological Pain
Psycological Pain

Character sheet
Gold: 1021
Strengh:
Character Inspiration Left_bar_bleue1452/2000Character Inspiration Empty_bar_bleue  (1452/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Redrum - Inspired by Cassy as she did Killer backwards for Rellik so i did Murder backwards.

Torg - I got the idea of Final Fantasy 12 as I came up with the name from Tidus(I know thats not in 12) Then i was inspired about the sky pirate ship thing from their that it was vaughns dream and the boy at the beggining(After the rex bit) who is with vaughn killing the rats summed it up for me,as he did jobs for that man.

Yip-Lee - Simple Yet awsome My made up name but i got the idea about his evil powers and that from Sasuke and Zuko/azula.His good side was also based on Zuko and Sasuke as he had a troubled past and was a disturbed Boy.

Pheroe - This one makes me laugh.When i liked Yu-gi-oh in 2005 I tried making a habbo called Pharaoh but i did not know how to spell it so i put Pheroe and then Josh told me my mistake but then I liked the name so i used it for most rp's i went to and it was my first Rp name.

Dakder - Of the internet

Kino- Came up with the name by myself i got his athletisim and Kicks and stuff from a wrestler called Cm punk (sherch him up if you would like) but the Kendo stick was from Aang with his flying stick thing from avatar.Also a wrestler called the Sand man who allways carried a Cane.Plus Gareth made me think of the Kick boxing thing which was great as i allready did his techniques and they were like a Kick boxer.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Character Inspiration Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Character Inspiration Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Ummm. None really.

I based the character Kurama that no one looked at on Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.
Gareth
Gareth

Character sheet
Gold: 1000
Strengh:
Character Inspiration Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Character Inspiration Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down