Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Ressurection tomb EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Ressurection tomb EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Ressurection tomb EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Ressurection tomb EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Ressurection tomb EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Ressurection tomb EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Ressurection tomb EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Ressurection tomb EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Ressurection tomb EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Ressurection tomb

2 posters

Go down

Ressurection tomb Empty Ressurection tomb

Post by Misa Misuya Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 pm

This tomb is hidden deep within a mountain top. The area is pure with Snow and chrisp ice slipping along the ledges.

The tomb is found by following a long trail of tunnels.
Many have lost there lives trying to find the chamber. This place was created by the Gods as an exception to the rules, but to bring life back, sacrafices had to be made over the years. The tunnels are encased with traps and corpses.
Within the tomb is a round panal on the ground. On the cave walls, there is spiritual carvings.
The outer circle of the round panal, the tiles dip downwards, looking like they have to be moved in the right sequence.
Among the carvings, there are pictures of ancient dragons circling people...
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
Ressurection tomb Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Ressurection tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ressurection tomb Empty Re: Ressurection tomb

Post by Roland Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Hijo's spirit not yet destroyed flies through the tomb searching. It finds the stand and places itself upon it waiting.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Gold: 1005
Strengh:
Ressurection tomb Left_bar_bleue5896/9999Ressurection tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:37 pm

The stone tablet glows black, small black flames ripple along the edge. A Tall, dark, but attractive figure emerges from the black flames. Evidently from Hell, her gold staff engraved with symbols of the 7 circle of Hell.
She stands there, looking down, her eyes shadowed.
"Hijo...I am the distant side of Yami. I am here to see if you are truely worthing of returning to reality."
She rams her staff down on the stone below, the enscriptions glowing, his spirit forming in front of Nikuyoku. She Examines it closely, noticing that he has skin in his spirit form, obviously before he became a Necromancer. An image appears around him, a small tightly locked room, it was brightly lit, and Hijo was curled in the corner, rocking slightly.
"Was this your past...?"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Ressurection tomb Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Ressurection tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Hijo was a relatively Handsome man with short brown hair. ;this is the asylum officialy 4589 years ago. And this is Farius not me, I dont know if you are aware that being alive for 3000 years scars you greatly; The man rocking in the corner of the room got up now and the scene changed to a small room lit only by candles the man seemed a bit older in this one and was sitting at the table with a pack of cards. A small boy was sitting at the other end of the table. ;This boy was killed by Farius, and he was sentenced to life inprisonment in this time he became old. To old some might say and became the skeleton we know today, He left the prison and took vengeance; You see a figure wearing a hat a bandana and some glasses leave the prison a circular building on an island far out to sea. He is walking on a long bridge to the mainland. The scene then changes to the top of some battlements. : Are you aware of what a Draeden is?, I believe there is a demon around at the moment called Draeden but I dont mean him.;
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:
Ressurection tomb Left_bar_bleue5896/9999Ressurection tomb Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:48 pm

"i have heard of the name, but not what it truely is..."
She looks deeper into his past, revealing more details.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:54 pm

;I believe the Draeden is the true cause of my Existence and the destruction of Farius; The scene unfolds as thousands of Troops fight undead warriors on a massive plain of sand Farius is controlling the undead warriors and the troops are trying to protect their city. All of a sudden a massive earthquake occurs and the ground 20 miles off from their position breaks and out of this thirty mile wide rift came what looked like from a distance a star or a star made out of rock and lights.; This was the only thing that truly scared Farius.; Draedens can do a few things. They can destroy everything. Or just a few things like a memory; The draeden shakes causing another earthquake then a white light brighter than anything you have ever seen takes over. It steals the memory of everything that sees the light including farius's He lost control of his troops and fell to the ground. the draeden then receeded back into the ground to continue its slumber.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:11 pm

"Mhm...sounds like Misa. Haha. So, if i grant you acces to this world, what state will you be in? Hijo or Farius?"
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:13 pm

; Farius has been banished, I will be returning; As the scenes flickered through into the future And a boat gets smashed by a kraken and Hijo washes up on the shore of an Island and sees a Lycan and a hooded figure.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:11 pm

"Hmmm, very well. Hijo."
She glances to the Lycan and remembers who it was along side Misa...
Tao
"very well, i shall ressurect you, however, you will still be in your skeletal form...I'm sure that won't bother you."

The structure on her back starts to move, the componants twisting and turning. The Base glowing underneith her.
The dragons on the wall now burning a firey red. Sliding out of the wall and Roaring around the room.
They circle Hijos spirit, because slamming into him, reigniting the spark of his life.
The spirit bones, now bursting into life, no longer a hologram like being, but real...
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:19 am

Hijo appears as a naked skeleton lying there on the table. " Thank you" He then gets up and walks donw one of the tunnels which leads to the way out. ;I appreciate your forgiveness Yami, he sends a mental note as he leaves the cave;
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum