Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea]

2 posters

Go down

Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] Empty Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea]

Post by Josh Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:19 pm

Christmas is coming, The Goose is getting fat, thought Xervish as he whistled the tune and smiled to himself. He had just been to the market to buy presents for everyone and just finished wrapping the last one. He added a ribbon and sealed it with magic. There, I hope they're happy with these, he mused. He put on his christmas hat (Red with white fur and a bell) and walked outside down the road. He hoped to see someone on the way.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] Empty Re: Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea]

Post by Jordan Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:27 pm

Yip-Lee was walking regretfully to the Christmas party
Ready to see if the surprise guest was Marty....(Rhyme for the win!)
He wore his normal clothes no scarve no tinsel no Beard,
Apart from a hat that was rather quite werid.
Drops of white glistening snow splatterd on the floor,
As people cheered after dring 12 pints about to drop dead into the core.(Screw the Rhymes now!) Lee carryed on walking hoping not be seen, by anyone but at the corner of his eye he saw the sight of His uncle....Xervish flyyd....
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Christmas Roleplay [Parody! Mine and Jordy's Idea] Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down