Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Magun EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Magun EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Magun EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Magun EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Magun EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Magun EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Magun EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Magun EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Magun EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Magun

2 posters

Go down

Magun Empty Magun

Post by Neo Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 pm

---

Habbo Name : Spartan86
Character Name : Magun
Character Age : 18.
Character Height : 5'5
Character Weight : 186

---

Race : Warlock
Class : N/A
Skilled Profession : Preist(Summouning and using light magic)
Alligence : Good
---

Group : None
Group Position : N/A
Group Alligence : N/A

---

Character History : When I was born my mother bathed me in wine soon after I was born to see if I was strongest to become a warrior. Luckily I surived and was deemed
strong so I was taking to the ONE(The Angel of war was this stranger nickname by my father. The ONE look over me and said to my father that I would make a great warrior maybe the best thier counrty has ever seen. Until the age of six I was living with my family. When I truned sevev years I was taking out of my family house and put in base like a military training base.
While there we were fed very little food on purpose. To encourage us the master of stealing food. I also study writing,music,arts,and dancing. We (the other kids with me) did weapons,phsyical, and mental training. After eleven years of that. When I became eighteen I was put into our army reserve. Before leaving the base when throw out into middle of nowhere with nothing but knife and colthes on our back and a sack .We had to kill and bring the head of 30 lesser(people condiser to be unholy) and bring it back to the base. For 2 years did more training.

One day when Magun was working on a new spell. He read the wrong spell and its teleport him here.
Unknown to him. He explore the island and couldn't find way back to where her lived. So he start his new life here

Character Description : Magun Blades usually wears his priest robes. That are white alomost like the color of stars and some even say heaven itself. Also on his robe there are two red crossess.Also Magun usually wears two gold chains. The smaller of the two gold chains has small diamond on it. Maguns stands at 5'5 foot and weights about 186 pounds. He has blonde hair and light purple eyes. But usually his hair covers his left eye. There nothing wrong with his left eye its just that Magun likes to cover it. Magun has a lean but muslcar built body..

General Attitude/Personality:
Magun is usually a lone wolf and usually nevers likes to fool around.. Likes to keep to hiself and study his fighting moves and his spells. Magun is friendly one you get to know him and he always tries to used his manner and is sometimes a neat freak but hey. To Magun its better to be Neat than to died in battle just because you couldn't find what you where looking for.. Magun has no sense of humor what so ever so jokes will never work on Magun.
Character Picture : Magun Priest

---

Last edited by Neo on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Neo
Neo

Character sheet
Gold: 500
Strengh:
Magun Left_bar_bleue100/100Magun Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Magun Empty Re: Magun

Post by Jordan Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Nice Character Smile

Welcome to the Forum!
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Magun Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Magun Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:01 pm

A very late Thank you.

Update
Habbo Name: Spartan86
Neo
Neo

Character sheet
Gold: 500
Strengh:
Magun Left_bar_bleue100/100Magun Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum