Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think.

2 posters

Go down

BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Empty BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think.

Post by Misa Misuya Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:35 am

Haa haa hee hee mwahaha-…No, that makes me sound like a psycho’, I cannot have people thinking I am such a person. Why would I want that? I am such a respectable human being. I just had a different upbringing, somewhat lonely but also controlling, they always wanted me to be like you. I could show you that I am superior. I am intelligent like you, no, I am better than you. That is why I am proving it to you, giving you an unsolvable dilemma. Let’s see who gets to the end first…

The only way to begin is to get a head start, get the ball rolling. I did all my research and analysis. So I went for my first meeting. I guess my client was rather…ungrateful to see me. He left shortly after, didn’t want to hang around. I got everything I needed from them though.

My second client was a young girl; her mother was out of town. The girl liked teddy bears. I could use this to an advantage, so I gave her a gift. However, all I had on my person at the time was three little dolls, with a glazed over look in their eyes. Back at home we call them ‘Wara Ningyo dolls’. The girl went to sleep with them. I made a sharp exit of course.

Two down, my work is almost done. My next client, an actor, was another female, living alone but in a large apartment up town. She had a lot of quiet rooms, and a large clock in the centre of her lounge. I am a keen keeper of time. She was a success; she’d already lost and arm and a leg.

It was time to celebrate my lead. Jam, the sweet, succulent reward of success, warm to the tongue and so…red. I’ve seen it a lot more than usual recently. I suppose I’ve been much happier recently. Truth be told, I’m happier with this crimson wonder which I name, the essence of life.

Speaking of truth, Lawliet, has this case proved unsolvable yet? From my resources, I would say the finale will be hot. Crime is not justifiable with imprisonment. Everything still happened. Everything you and your deduction skills have, you will not solve this case. Being number one does not mean you have any proof. Especially after this next meeting I have… I am BB, always one step ahead of you…you cannot beat me, L. I am an experimentalist. I will win. I will kill again…

Last edited by Misa Misuya on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Left_bar_bleue1569/8000BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Empty Re: BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think.

Post by Josh Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:48 am

I liked it. It doesn't reveal too much yet it gives you so much to take in.
Was jam a euphemism or was this 'BB' being serious o.o'
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Left_bar_bleue5784/7500BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Empty Re: BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think.

Post by Misa Misuya Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:06 am

BB likes Jam. But he also likes blood. Very Happy
This is a character from DeathNote: Another note. The LA BB murder cases.
He strangled his first victim. Stabbed the second and cut off the arm and leg of the 3rd victim, and made it into a clock. Smile His final victim, he burns!
;D
He leaves the dolls at every murder, they're basically voodoo dolls. Very Happy
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Left_bar_bleue1569/8000BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:09 am

Never really seen deathnote, so i wouldn't have realised.
But a clock? Ew.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Left_bar_bleue5784/7500BB monolgue. Read it, i wanna know what you think. Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:12 am

BB is mimicing L in his like for sweet things. He's very intelligent, like his opponant. Yeh a clock, Thats why he's a keen keeper of time Wink ands has alarge clock in her lounge. You don't normally have you in the MIDDLE of the room. Very Happy I represented each of their deaths in different ways. Like, "Sharp exit", Hang around" and "she'd alreayd lost an arm and a leg"
;D
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down