Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
L Monologue. Response to BB. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

L Monologue. Response to BB.

3 posters

Go down

L Monologue. Response to BB. Empty L Monologue. Response to BB.

Post by Luxus Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Let’s think about this logically. This person, this entity of a flawless killer, he seems like a misfit, a psycho’ so to speak. However, it seems they seem to believe they are not this entirely. Why would one fool themselves to this? I assume by the mind frame shown by this being, he or she must have had a different upbringing, I’m going off the basis that he was lonely, but found comfort in being alone. The culprit here must think they are better than other people. However, they have given me a task far beyond the powers of my intelligence. This will test my abilities...

This person had obviously had a earlier start than most criminals. Going on the brutal death, I am assuming this is a man. He had analysed and researched everything he needed to carry out these attacks. He must’ve had a contact. Somebody to supply him with what he needed, but, this source must have known he would be trouble, so I take the natural guess the meeting(s) would’ve been brief.

There were claims of a girl, young in age, that had been home alone; her mother had left the area, whether for a period of time, or forever, is still unknown. This girl had apparently been seen met with a man, black hair. Actually, the description fit my physical appearance. Later that night, the man was seen exiting the premises she was residing at. After no apparent movement for a few days, we sent in a federal squad of investigators to check out the premises. The subject was found fast asleep, however, she wasn’t waking up no matter what we tried. There were three significantly different dolls in her bed, these dolls had a glazed over look into her eyes. Upon later investigation, we determined they were ‘Wara Ningyo’ Dolls.

Hmm. One girl seeming to be in a coma, and one man missing. This does not look in my favour. However, this was slowly lowering down the suspects, one of the suspects I know better than the others. This scares me.
The next victim happened to be an actor, female, she was ‘disabled’ having lost an arm and a leg already. The reason for why was not disclosed in the records. This woman was living alone, and had very few possessions, she was a quiet woman from what the neighbours have told me. Those who had been lucky enough to go in her house told me that the loudest object in the house was the large grandfather clock in her lounge. The woman, after being found, had no limbs attached whatsoever. This adds another thing to my case; the killer is a fan of disembodiment.

Hmm. The list of specimens has been cut down to only 2 people left under close surveillance. They are exactly the same, other than the fact that one of the two suspects, I know, has a great love for Jam. With the shortening time between the killings, it would seem the killer has found more fun in the thrill of murdering.
This case is starting to make more sense. I’m going with my gut feeling on this. You were smart, the chase was fun, however many lives were expended during this game of cat and mouse. No matter what we do, the incidents still happened. After this next kill, I will have sufficient evidence to slam you up. Remember my name when you’re rotting in jail. I am L Lawliet. And you are... BB.

Last edited by Luxus on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making Paragraphs Clear-er. xD)
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
L Monologue. Response to BB. Left_bar_bleue9999/9999L Monologue. Response to BB. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

L Monologue. Response to BB. Empty Re: L Monologue. Response to BB.

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 am

HA I LOVE IT L! ;D
Btw, its not a grandfather clock, that was a metaphor for what BB did to the body after he killed her. Smile He shaped her into aclock, giving a clue for L. B wanted L to know it was him. Very Happy ^^ He strangled the first victim, after givig all victims sleeping pills. The second was stabbed. The third was cut up, made into a clock and the arm was stolen, not found. Very Happy
The dolls are voodoo. ^^
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
L Monologue. Response to BB. Left_bar_bleue1569/8000L Monologue. Response to BB. Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 pm

O_O wow thats a long monologue
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Gold: Luca:1500 Guan: 980
Strengh:
L Monologue. Response to BB. Left_bar_bleue6500/8000L Monologue. Response to BB. Empty_bar_bleue  (6500/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum