Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
BBs responce to L. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
BBs responce to L. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
BBs responce to L. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
BBs responce to L. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
BBs responce to L. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
BBs responce to L. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
BBs responce to L. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
BBs responce to L. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
BBs responce to L. EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

BBs responce to L.

Go down

BBs responce to L. Empty BBs responce to L.

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:00 am

Hahaha. L. It is nice to know that our game has begun. However my dear 'friend', my final perfomance will set your heart on fire. The flames of your rage will burn you up. You may know its me thats done all this, but...Can you prove it?

My only regret was never meeting you in person. I was just cast aside. You were always in the light, when i remained in the darkness. That kind of treatment to a human being...changes ones self. It is my time to shine, and your time to fade in the corner, remaining in the shadows. I'd like to know when your rule will end, when your ...time is up. If only i got one glimpse of you... Hehehehe. Jam.

Those that died, were destined to die. Thats all i will say to you.

Also... elle Lawliett, since we're sharing names; i would like to give you mine. My name is...BB.
For those that could of known me for who i really am, my true name is Beyond Birthday.
You think its weird? Look at the list of names of those that died. Hahaha. Believe Bridesmaid , Quarter queen and Backyard bottomslash. Hahaha! Perhaps i am on my own with this humourous tone, but, i would say that those are the weirdest AMERICAN names i have ever heard - plus, you cannot laugh at my name, when yours is...well, slightly femine. Hehehe.

So...they made use look similar did they? Black hair...tall, slim body with a bent back, supposedly for concentration. Hmph. I wonder if you like Jam. We have high metaboloisms. Hehehe.
For an enemy...we have much in common. Is this your determination to catch me? You do not want someone...being a copy cat, a mirror...a replacement...unless your dead. Dearest Watari is now your slave L? Hmph, who is the real evil person here? He cared for you, raised you and now...he serves you...

I guess i should get back to work....your be hearing of me very soon. One vodoo doll left. Lets make this last performance the most spectacular. Now... its personal.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
BBs responce to L. Left_bar_bleue1569/8000BBs responce to L. Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum