Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
The Battle Field - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

The Battle Field

+8
Lambo
Jordan
Psycological Pain
Luxus
Ruio
Josh
Roland
Misa Misuya
12 posters

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty Re: The Battle Field

Post by Roland Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 am

Hijo looked about, Posed in the position of cutting someones head off,
"That was sudden....." Hijo exclaimed.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Gold: 1005
Strengh:
The Battle Field - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5896/9999The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by JwBread Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 am

Seragon started to get tired, and slowed down a lot. Maeglin patted her on the back, "Not many more to go" he smiled. Seragon smiled, and carried on destroying the enemies who surrounded her.
JwBread
JwBread

Character sheet
Gold: 500
Strengh:
The Battle Field - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon May 17, 2010 10:29 am

[Does that include us in going to the One Place of Darkness?]

Aeolior began to feel uncomfortable in this Leviathan form. The power was great, yes, but what was it used for? Killing and destruction. It was protecting these people which Aeolior felt respect towards that duty but it still irked her.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
The Battle Field - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5784/7500The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Mon May 17, 2010 1:03 pm

Luca Looked to them gaping at his form up close and smirked. "No need to be scared friends i wont hurt you, I transported you all here because i finished the lot of them off". Luca looked to Hijo in this position and speed towards him appearing infront of Hijo's sword. "Hmm sorry about that, i was trying out my new power". Luca looked to the 2 other leviathans there and clicked his fingers them reverting back to there original forms. "You wont be able to control that leviathan i made you it so dont try". Luca then sped towards the altar and looked to the green light emiting from the altar. "RIGHT LISTEN UP BECAUSE I WONT SAY THIS AGAIN, YOU WILL ALL STAY HERE BECAUSE NOT EVEN THE CRYSTAL ELITES CAN GET IN HERE ONLY IF ME OR THE HIGH CREATOR YAMI LETS THEM. Luca then saw them all set up camp and dispersed into think air appearing next to xeko.
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Gold: Luca:1500 Guan: 980
Strengh:
The Battle Field - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue6500/8000The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (6500/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Mon May 17, 2010 1:37 pm

[You cant be Serious !!!]

"What......The......Fuck" Hijo said blatently outloud
Before sheathing his sword,
"Screw this im going home, Anyone else in ?" Hijo looked to them now.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Battle Field - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5896/9999The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5896/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Mon May 17, 2010 2:38 pm

The cathedral doors slammed shut and became encrusted with unrecognisable dark magic. Luca's Voice echoed throughout it "Dont leave yet im going to infuse you all with a huge amount of dark energy and give you all the power we need then...... im sending you to Neldorin To support the front line i need all the help i can get since yami and xeko mysteriously dissapered from here leaving me to lead us. A huge pillar of darkness hit everyone of them and infused their should be better.
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Battle Field - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue6500/8000The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (6500/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon May 17, 2010 3:06 pm

[Neldorin - Exactly why they library master needs to be free. That is his planet. He would be leading the forces there.
Anyway, I'm getting Nadiril out of that crystal. Luca, who is a creator, seems to be able to do just about anything therefore Nadiril should.]

"Why not?" replied Aeolior in light of the situation.
As the pillar of dark magic hit Aeolior she screamed in torment. She was on her hands and knees writhing in agony. She tried to overpower it with her natural element of light. "Aeolior!" shouted Aisu, bounding over to her. He assisted in drawing Ice energy through her, cancelling out the effect of the dark magic. She shivered compulsivly. "Idiot," she spat in a less cheery than normal voice.
"I'm with you, Mr Hijo. Get us out of here. Now."

~~~

Nadiril went through his options. Glyphs would be no help here; The crystal seemed to feed on the knowledge anyway. Magic wouldn't either - he couldn't open a gate in this confined space.
He shut his eyes and made a sending, a sending to the four other creators of Neldorin.
Peace? Power? Balance? Perception? he asked, referring to their root names.
Knowledge? came a reply.
Balance, listen. I need a bit of help here... he went on to explain what happened and with the Worlds at stake, it would be fitting if you could get me out of here.
Another voice replied, Perception. This Crystal is... like an impenetrable barrier. Allow me to discuss with the other three...
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Battle Field - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue5784/7500The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by JwBread Tue May 18, 2010 12:32 pm

[ My character was sitting on my leviathan characters before she was transported to this place, does that mean hes there too, or is he in the place they were before? xD ]
JwBread
JwBread

Character sheet
Strengh:
The Battle Field - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Battle Field - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Tue May 18, 2010 3:16 pm

right josh the only reason luca can do this is because hes a creator and plus the crystal is unbreakable luca and yami only got this power because they went to the underworld and heaven to get them now he isnt out so if you try it will count as trying to interfere with our plans and will therefore be deleted im just following rules. And yes jamie ure character is there with ure non leviathan character as luca deformed all the leviathans for later use so thank you all -mwhaaaaaaa- [][][][][][][] Plus the dark pillars wouldnt hurt you the dark magic was going to give you the boost of power you needed to gain the advantage against the crystals as only darkness and angel level light magic can destroy them ....... []

The power finished going into them and immidietly the darkness transported them to Neldorin in the centre were there stood Nardil's crystal body.

Meanwhile Joteus felt remorse as he was looking forward to killing the elf creator and released him from his crystal prison whilst still waiting from a signal of the Mothership to happen. The elf was free to do as he wanted but the time would come when he will meet his doom...
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue May 18, 2010 3:33 pm

["The only reason Luca can do this is because he is a creator". So is Nadiril. And If I say the dark pillars hurt my angel, they hurt my angel.
Ah well. Thanks for untrapping him, anyway xD And his doom will come? o.o'
Also, I suppose if anyone wants to become a Neldorin creator, a couple more wouldn't hurt. I;m hardly going to rp all of them >.<']

Nadiril stretched, loosening the joints that had been confined to stillness in the period he was trapped.
I feel no barrier now, Knowledge. Can we free you? said Balance.
No need, He replied, It seems it is done. Be on your guard, things are about to get bad. I know you cannot intervene much due to those, ah, conditions but still, be on your guard. and he cut off the link.

Aeolior was frowning. She didn't mean to be that mean; that wasn't like her! And now there was another man, walking out of a crystal! "Aren't they the enemy!" she hissed
Nadiril looked oddly at her and then chuckled, realising how alike he must have appeared to the crystal soldiers. "If I was your enemy, you would be dead already. More than dead; you wouldn't exist." He turned to Hijo, Maelgin and the new Seragon and nodded in greeting.
"You realise we're now on Neldorin?" he said looking around. They had appeared in the Dorai desert though they weren't far from grassland. [as seen from the map, I'm doing, if you want a comparason.]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by JwBread Wed May 19, 2010 2:44 pm

[ attempting to do this on my iPod, so ima gonna make it short xD ]

Seragon looked down at her hands. They glowed a greenish colour along with her eyes. She could feel the power from the dark pillar flowing around her body. She smirked to herself, and pointed at the floor. It started to sink as if it was melting, and then she closed her hand into a fist. The ground returned to it's normal state. "This... Is great!" she shouted out in excitement.
JwBread
JwBread

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Thu May 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Hijo Looked about.
"Wy are we here Luca!" Hijo said slightly angered at this constant teleporting.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Thu May 20, 2010 3:53 pm

"To think I was just going for a day trip and all this happens," giggled Aeolior, stroking Aisu's scruff.
Nadiril looked around towards the expanse of hills in the distance. They were plagued by the crystals that were on Stormforce though they did not seem as for along developed as the others.
"Worlds of two, a meeting of chance,
Entwined by fate, they must advance.
The greater threat comes hither slowly
Two must become one in all aspects, wholly," said Nadiril in a teller's voice.
"A poem though perhaps the words held deeper meanings than first I realised."
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Fri May 21, 2010 5:11 am

Luca looked to them and smirked. "Your all here because stormforce isnt under attack". He then pointed to the smoking ruins of a city on Neldorin, It was charred and had crystals all growing in it, A huge spiral tower of kushabishi crystal that was acting as a command post for the crystal soldiers on neldorin. "You will be defending here and taking that spire while i see the situation in stormforce, Have fun and make use of what dark power i bestowed upon you, I will know if you use it......". Luca then dissapred from them and appeared in the spot where the crystal dome used to stand. "Now its time to fix this". Luca held out his hands, A huge ball of matter appeared and stormforce started to repair, Buildings became unbroken, Towns revitalised and all of the main landmarks of stormforce came together to form the old stormforce before the war.
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roland Fri May 21, 2010 9:21 am

"Fair enough..." Hijo said before walking on towards the crystal spire, Not saying a word to anyone.
Roland
Roland
Admin

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by JwBread Fri May 21, 2010 10:22 am

Seragon noticed Hijo walking off, and wasnt sure exactly what she had to do, so she just walked off in the same direction as Hijo, keeping her head down, and her arms at her sides.
JwBread
JwBread

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri May 21, 2010 10:38 am

Nadiril was equally as grim, hood up and head down, walking towards the great spire. It had now began on Neldorin but he could not let it go on. No one should unbalance the peace that was Neldorin.
The spire was in a city - or what used to be a city - of an impoverished land within the deesrt where the sun beat down every day of the year and the temperatures were forever burning. He walked on through the sand, his feet scalded by the sand even through his shoes. He came upon a patch of green and silently dug at it, exposing a spring within. "We'll need water. You might as well fill your water skins," he said.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri May 21, 2010 10:40 am

['T'would make sense to continue the Neldorin part on the Neldorin catergory. I made a section for it and will repost the previous post there, 'Kay?]
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by JwBread Fri May 21, 2010 11:26 am

Seragon rubbed the water into her skin - being part plant, she absorbed the water rather than drink it. After she completely rubbed it onto her arms and face, she sighed. "So... i think we should get to know eachother.."
JwBread
JwBread

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 am

Luca looked to the recreated stormforce with a smirk admiring all that he had done he teleported to just infront of hijo and the group which had arrived at the spire. "Sorry i just recreated stormforce for Yami so lets get this over with.
Luca Looked to his human form and chuckled. "This will never do, .... Resokuken". With this the five fire pillars appeared, "... Resokuken Ultimatum". The five pillars stabbed Luca again forming the angelic demon being. "This is much better". The halberd of both appeared in his hand and he flew into the 5th floor crystal opening. "Hay i thought i might drop in for a little chat". Luca swiped through the soldiers with ease and then opened the front gate to the spire, the gate slamming to the ground allowing the group to get into the spire. "Now to get higher, And maybe kill some elites on the way". Luca's dark demonic smirk came over him and he flew straight through the spires core. The spire creaked and luca found himself in the command centre. "Time to die twat faces". Luca fought on waiting for the others to reach the control room. He also hoped that they would use his dark power he gave each of them. "Come lets beat these from neldorin".
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri May 21, 2010 11:51 am

"I believe I should be in charge, here, Luca," said Nadiril but nonetheless he went into his triune form, the Elf-Demon-Human, snapped his wings and shot into the air, landing in the same room as Luca. "So, you seem to know more about these than I do," he began, "So, what effect does the destruction of this outpost have over the enemy? Are they linked in some way?"

"Aeo," Aisu panted, "It's too hot for me! I'm going to have to go."
"Oh dear, I'm sorry. I never realised!" she replied.
"Don't worry," he finished and before him, a gate appeared and he dived through it.
"Oh my... Well then, I guess Hiyousei better be here." She held her staff out in front of her and span it around. The top of it began glowing and it spread down the piece of wood. "Hiyousei, I call upon thee!" she shouted and a fiery red gate appeared and out flew a Fairy, huge billowing wings and clothed in an orange dress with flaming red her, about the same height as her. "Aeolior, it's been a while."
"Indeed!"
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Fri May 21, 2010 11:59 am

Luca turned to Nadiril And Smirked. "My friend Believe me it will have a blow on thier ground operations as this controls the attack on Neldorin and they would have to create another for then. Suddenly 5 elites and a strange looking man in the middle appeared. Joteus looked to Luca and nadiril and laughed. "So you are the creator Luca ive heard good things about you, And you Knowlege i believe these people call you". Joteus pointed his hand to 5 crystal sculptures in the corner. Luca looked at him and smirked, His halberd at the ready. "My dear friend im afraid your to late. Luca shot foward at unimaginable speeds and took out all of the elites around Joteus, He then got back to his original place next to Nadiril. Joteus looked to Luca Entrigued at the pure speed of this being. "Ok me vs you Creator Luca, Swords included". Luca Smirked and shrugged shooting foward only to be met by Joteus's Blade. Luca sped back and smiled for the first time ever. "Aha A worthy foe i see". Joteus appeared infront of luca only to be met with a halberd in his face, The halberd shot straight through his crystal and disabled his revitalising crystal power. Joteus fell to the floor dead and Luca smirked looking to this new sword he had found. Just the the joteus disapered and the real one came down. The battle for Neldorin had begun.
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri May 21, 2010 12:12 pm

"Luca, if you thought that clone was a worthy opponent, I hold a small fear to know what we're up against, now." He looked around the room, taking in the enviroment they were in - an otherwordly building.
"If you think you can take Neldorin then think again. Your attack on Stormforce is failing and so will this!" he shouted.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruio Fri May 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Joteus Laughed to the man. "Elf you are a abomination you have no right to be on this human world you are of different kind". Luca then appeared behind him, Joteus didn't notice him till a halberd had been driven into his chest. The form fell to the ground and became dust unable to recreate itself. "Take that bastard". Luca then looked over to the elder council as they were now crystallized.

Joteus came from his slumber and awakend to 4 elites looking to him as he had been in link with a crystal clone of himself. "That Luca is tough he killed 2 of my clones now im worried of what he will do". Joteus looked to the spire and went into deep thought.
Ruio
Ruio

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri May 21, 2010 3:36 pm

Nadiril walked over to the crystal statues. "To think they managed to catch the five Elders. The longest ruling member on the council." He said. "Ah, tis but a shame. This warmonger doesn't seem very aware - i'm sure he won't be the most toughest of these invaders. He thinks I'm an elf and doesn't belong on the world I helped create. He thought a second clone would be a match for you, Luca." He turned away from the Elders unable to help them for the tim being. "What say you and I deal with him, properly?"

Aeolior was on the ground floor with Hiyousei. A guard was assembled, weapons ready evidently to ward off any threat or defiance.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 28 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next