Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Fantasy Story Opening EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Fantasy Story Opening EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Fantasy Story Opening EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Fantasy Story Opening EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Fantasy Story Opening EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Fantasy Story Opening EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Fantasy Story Opening EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Fantasy Story Opening EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Fantasy Story Opening EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Fantasy Story Opening

2 posters

Go down

Fantasy Story Opening Empty Fantasy Story Opening

Post by Josh Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Posted this on deviantART and I am going to continue updating it on there as I get feedback. I wrote it in about 10 minutes earlier so it's in the early stages (;

So cold and so dark. Fael had to resist the temptation of creating a tiny flame to warm her body from the piercing chill that lay around her.
Three years ago, when she was twelve, magic had been made illegal and almost every family that had it flowing through their veins had either been executed or exiled. It was different for Fael though, for her family had gone into hiding in the mountains of Konodor that loomed over the capital city of Hersh.
She was hidden with her family, or what was left of it - Maelgie, her mother and Liem, her younger brother of twelve - and was well hidden. What was the problem with using magic then? The city was well guarded and any signs of magic, like the glow of a flame, in unreachable places, like their cave, was investigated immediatly for who else apart from Magefolk, as they were called, would get there?
Oh how Fael longed to use her magic but her mother always said no! She hated it but she respected her mothers wishes.
But then again, surely just a small bit wouldn't hurt...
The urge was overwhelming. She looked inside herself and located her source of magic. To her it was a light blue sphere of light with rivulets of magic ebbing and flowing from it. She drew on her power, willing a flame to keep her warm...
A burst of blue light shot through the cave and out into the open sky; a shockwave racing through the air untill slowly fading into nothingness. Her stomach dropped to her feet. What she done... the whole city would have seen that and she would have caused the death of her family. She glanced over at her mother and Liem. They were fast asleep. I'm Sorry she thought, while sobbing.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Fantasy Story Opening Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Fantasy Story Opening Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Story Opening Empty Re: Fantasy Story Opening

Post by Psycological Pain Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:17 pm

I don't get it.
Psycological Pain
Psycological Pain

Character sheet
Gold: 1021
Strengh:
Fantasy Story Opening Left_bar_bleue1452/2000Fantasy Story Opening Empty_bar_bleue  (1452/2000)

Back to top Go down