Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Name should this Art tournamnet be called?

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) I_vote_lcap0%Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) I_vote_lcap50%Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) I_vote_lcap50%Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...)

Post by Jordan Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 am

If more people sign up more matches will be added and they will be put in a match.
If you do not hand in The other person will auto win and you will be banned from the next torny.
Get your pencils Ready! ALL DRAWINGS PM'ED TO ME! ALL ENTRYS MUST BE PM'ED TO ME!
* Meens they have sent me thiers for that match.

Match 1
Begginers Title
Jordan vs OPEN CHALLENGER JUST Say in a reply if you want to challenge me!
Draw a Character with an item from the following(May be more then one)
Sowr,sheild,Helmet,Armour,Robes,Hood,Necklace.

Match 2
Perfection title
Misa* vs Surpise....
Draw a Landscape of a Battle scene (Ha ha Meg!)

Match 3
Ink championship
Josh vs Misa
Draw a somthing breaking into a castle.

Match 4
Detail Title
Cassy vs Jordan(Cancled)
Draw a Person with an animal or on it.

Match 5
Art championship
Misa vs Josh vs Jordan
We have sailed to shore!
Draw two men fighting in anyway on a beach!

Match 6
Jordan vs Misa vs Josh!
The Person who wins will get a shot at any title they pick at the next Tournamnent
Draw anything Free style (Fantasy)

Last edited by Jordan on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 am; edited 7 times in total
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty Re: Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...)

Post by Misa Misuya Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:06 am

... it maybe your birthdy thing Jordan but you come up with the worst ideas for things to draw ._.
How the OMGitsTheFword,NaughtyRolePlayer am i supposed to draw a battering ram smashing into a wall. Wtf! And noones challenged me on landscape so haaaa.
xDAnd the other things. Omg, i cba. x.x No time and i cba, these are going to be the worst drawings of my life. EVER.
But, i'm not giving up my titles. x.x
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 4000
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

https://fantasyisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty Re: Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...)

Post by Jordan Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:48 am

Ive made it challenge.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:01 am

How long do we have? Because at the moment i have hardly any time. My first french exam is coming up and i need to be learning my writing off by heart. I'm in the middle of a piece of english coursework and my continous IT :l

So, I have to draw THREE pictures?

I don't like the battering ram idea either. It should be something more... appropiate (:l ?)
If Meg doesn't mind/ hasn't started, could we perhaps request a different idea?
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:12 am

Read it,it says when due and The battering Ram is appropiate you just need to draw it thats likes saying a castle is not appropiate so The battering Ram shall not be changed you just have to draw it.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycological Pain Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Jordan.. why?
He has exams. He can't waist his time drawing for a pixle-ised people.
No offence to you lot.
And there's not point in me saying anyhting cause I've finnished mine...

I'm just sticking up for your borther becuse I don't think it's right him having to do more important things.. his education and qualifications. -.-
Psycological Pain
Psycological Pain

Character sheet
Gold: 1021
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Left_bar_bleue1452/2000Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty_bar_bleue  (1452/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycological Pain Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:20 pm

And wait.
If you don't mannage to enter your in time, you get banned.
Why auto-enter us?
Psycological Pain
Psycological Pain

Character sheet
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Left_bar_bleue1452/2000Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty_bar_bleue  (1452/2000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Exactly :l But then, Jordan doesn't really realise how important exams are, yet. This french writing is 25% towards my final grade. The English is 5% Literature and 5% language T_T
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycological Pain Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:13 pm

As a reasult of Jordans selfishness and homew complications

I withdraw my entrence,
Psycological Pain
Psycological Pain

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Lol Fine by me....and i do realise anout Exams Tbh he could do it tommrow he acctualy just sits on his computer all day or goes on the x-box 360 so dont blame me if you can do it.I auto enterd you lot because you our champions and should expect to defend your titles and Cassy I want to make it offcial our you going to pull out. Anyway 15th December is fine?
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycological Pain Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:12 pm

I was just anoyed that Meg and Josh were so pissed at you.
Anyway. I wouldn't of been able to enter because I have no time to scan it in befor ethe internet get swicthed off
And we're not getting the internet at my new place for about a month. I do it at homework club but I'm moving school, and the four days taht I have left in my current school would probly be spent trying ot firgure my maths homework.

So yeah.. Sorry about that. Mum was stressin' me on writing a letting.
I feel like intro'ing my new char'. She'll say to Kino, Torg of Xervish that she Elisia's dead. But I'll wait untill the current scene is finished.

Good luck peoples.
Psycological Pain
Psycological Pain

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Ok I understand.

And thats sounds a Great way to get your character in the scene.

Because Im perfection and I was the one challenging for your title ill let you keep it.

You can allways P.M Your drawing case you can scan it in time.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 pm

If I carry on, i'll enter it but don't expect it anytime soon. Infact, don't expect it for a month.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:56 am

Josh if you P.M It to me in a month the torny shall be over and you would of failed to hand in Your entry?
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:20 pm

You should give us a right to withdraw our entries without losing our 'titles' because we didn't enter ourselves. We shouldn't expect to defend them if we don't want to enter in the first place.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 pm

For god sake why have the Championship In the first place if you won't let other people have a chance you need to be dedicated and rules are rules life with it.
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Then you should have clearly explained a COMPLETE set of rules before even having the first tournement. Will expand on this when i have the time later
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:54 pm

Tbh common sense comes in to Play...You should expect to not keep them forever?
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Yes, but we should still have a chance to not enter if we arn't able to at the time. You should justmake it so you can only do this twice a tournement or something
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm sorry for complaining...again. But yeh, i'm with Josh on this one.
I'm in College...
A levels. D:
I get alot of work, this is part of my free time.
I can't draw a battering ram to save my life, and i also don't wanna loose my titles. Sad
If i get it done by the 15th fine, if not, then yeh, ...its tough.
i got College coursework to do and shiz ._.

I know you all expect me to enter and stuff, and i usually wouldm but i', finding it difficult at the moment.
And the things to draw are difficult.
x.x
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Left_bar_bleue1569/8000Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) Empty_bar_bleue  (1569/8000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Challenging then isent it Im expecting the drawings if you want to pull out fine, but bye to your title and thats final!
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:22 pm

But...its my website. ._.
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:31 pm

It may be...But you said i could host and control the Art tornys...ANnwayz...
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Misa Misuya Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Yep, that i did. I thought it would be fun and a good way to get everyone together, being creative during the hols and begining of term...
But, now, we're back in college/school etc, it gets hard. I don't wanna pull out, but if work gets to much, then i'm gunna have to, its not fair to remove someones title if they have to much school work. D:
We try, but you know...
gets hard,
council votes maybe called for...
Misa Misuya
Misa Misuya
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Tbh its only a peice of writing + You will probally win it back straight away I never said you could not win it back?
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next