Fantasy Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 47 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 pm
Latest topics
» Wowsers!
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 pm by Guest

» Test, just a test
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:36 pm by Guest

» snoring mouthpiece
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am by Guest

» Josh's art gallery.
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:48 am by Josh

» Misa - Funki-Tiger's Character
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:00 am by Misa Misuya

» The Battle Field
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:48 am by Misa Misuya

» Buying system
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:04 pm by William

» Its the End... (My last ever role play scene)
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 pm by Roland

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What Name should this Art tournamnet be called?

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...)

Post by Luxus Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:18 pm

This is to each person who's diggin' in on Jord; Go fúck yourself.
He's young ,he's not really that bothered about exams,
So don't fúcking have a go at him, alright?
Geez. And don't go using '' I have exams '' as an excuse.
I have exams too, hense my INACTIVE status on the forum. It's simple.
If you have exams, revise, and don't go on the forums, and then, you won't be entered.
Dumbass'.

-Scott
Your unfreindly morale officer.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...)

Post by Josh Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:52 am

I'll have a go at him so please don't tell me what to do. I am his brother so whether i moan at him on the forums or in real life makes no difference to me.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3700
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:39 am

Wow. You are self-centered. You really don't think, or consider, other peoples emotions, do you?

Pray to God we never meet up, knowingly, you arrogant twát.
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 am

Trust me, i already do.
Now please, mind your own. You don't know me and never will. Who are you to call me a self-centered person with no consideration for others. You have never met me. You only read about me from what you see on here.
And also, we're brothers. We're bound to argue and dissagree so i don't need you telling me about it.
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5784/7500Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5784/7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxus Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:47 am

JJOS
Luxus
Luxus
Admin

Character sheet
Gold:
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:50 am

I'm sorry? o.o'
Josh
Josh
Council
Council

Character sheet
Strengh:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Even though people need to learn to do a challenge when they get one I have changed the battering ram stip to

Anything breaking into a castle!
Happy now?
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm

I HOPE YOU ALL TURN IN!!!

Ive been reading this through you had loads of time ffs.

+ You could easily of drawn three pictures...Even if you were reviseing for the French exam(Which you are not anymore) + You practically allways on your X-Box or Computer. I would understand if you did a sport and stuff but....Josh If you dont turn in well....Its over...Game over.....
Jordan
Jordan
Council
Council

Character sheet
Gold: 3900
Strengh:
Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Jordans BirthdayBash its a November to Remeber MATCHES!(OVER Results will be in soon...) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum